Grades of Green is currently accepting applications for its prestigious 2014-15 Youth Corps Student Leadership Program. The Grades of Green Youth Corpsis a committed group of selected students actively caring for the environment by creating and implementing a yearlong Green Project in their school community. This rockstar team receives regular guidance and leadership training from passionate Grades of Green staff and supportive peer network of fellow Youth Corps students. Members become inspired to help the environment and empowered when they see their actions spark change. Interested in such green actions like banning styrofoam, diverting tons of waste, creating green clubs and more? Then the Youth Corps is the place for you. If you have a passion for the environment and want to make a difference in your school and communities, apply today! Students in grades 2-12 from all countries are welcome to apply. Applications will be accepted until October 9th.
Please click here to download the application and for more information about Grades of Green’s Youth Corps, click here. And read all the amazing things that the 2013-14 Youth Corps did here. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Grades of Green Programs and Youth Corps Manager Lauren Muller at Laurenm@gradesofgreen.org. Good luck!
Check out Press on the Youth Corps:
- Manhattan Beach Patch- Youth Corps Member named Environmental Hero
- Manhattan Beach Patch- Soles for Souls Shoe Drive
- The Beach Reporter- Grades of Green High School Campus-Wide Recycling Efforts
- Center for New England Investigative Reporting- Alex N. on Hubway’s Green Incentive
- Washington Post- Banning Styrofoam in School
- Mira Costa Mustang Newsletter- Grades of Green Recycles