Awesome, you’ve picked your Topic!
Now in Phase 1.2, it’s time to pick your solution and explore project ideas! Check out the links below under your topic to find the solution that you think would make an impact in your community:
Topic – Energy
Click here to see Energy solutions and project ideas.
- Solution – Advocate for Transition to Renewable Energy
- Solution – Increase Energy Efficiency
- Solution – Save Water to Save Energy
Topic – Transportation
Click here to see Transportation solutions and project ideas.
- Solution – Reduce Idling Emissions
- Solution – Promote Alternative Modes of Transportation
- Solution – Promote Electric Vehicles
- Solution – Reduce Shopping Miles
Topic – Food
Click here to see Food solutions and project ideas.
- Solution – Reduce Meat Consumption
- Solution – Promote Tropical Forest Friendly Foods
- Solution – Promote Sustainably Produced Foods
- Solution – Reduce Food Waste
Topic – Waste
Click here to see Waste solutions and project ideas.
- Solution – Reduce Single Use Plastics and Promote Reusable Items
- Solution – Reduce Litter
- Solution – Reduce Clothing/Textile Waste
- Solution – Reduce Electronic Waste
- Solution – Promote Reusing and Upcycling Items
Topic – Trees
Click here to see Trees solutions and project ideas.
- Solution – Increase Urban Tree Cover
- Solution – Protect Tropical and Old Growth Forest
- Solution – Combat the Urban Heat Island Effect
Now it’s Time to Pick Your Solution
Now that you’ve explored some solutions and the project ideas, let us know which you’re most interested in.
Having trouble viewing or completing the form below? To view in Google Forms click here – Phase 1.2 Form
NEXT STEP: Learn about campaign types
Now that you’ve picked your solution and explored project ideas, it’s time to learn about the campaign types that will propel your project to success.
Click Here: Move on to the next step: Phase 1.3 – Campaign Types
Looking for Another Page? Head over to the Campaign’s Table of Contents.