Task List: Who, What and When?
You’ve decided on your project details, so now it’s time to TAKE ACTION. To take action, you will create a master task list with deadlines to move your project forward.
Your task list needs to include:
- A detailed description of each task
- Dates when each task needs to be completed
- Who on the team will complete each task
Please review your Project Map and keep in mind the different phases of your project when writing your task list. This will help your project be intentional and organized! Check out the drop down below for a few example tasks.
Example Task List
- Task: Research types of trees to plant near library park and where to buy seeds/saplings
- Deadline: November 1st 2020
- Who: Cathy
- Task: Contact Dig Alert to check there are no gas or electrical lines where the trees will be planted
- Deadline: October 31st 2020
- Who: James & Katie
- Task: Make online poster on Canva to promote our tree planting event
- Deadline: December 20th 2020
- Who: Robyn
- Task: Contact our Vice-Principal to upload virtual flyer on the school’s website
- Deadline: February 14th 2021
- Who: Anjuli
Having trouble viewing or completing the form below? To view in Google Forms click here – Phase 3.5 Form
You did it – you completed Phase 3 – Create a Plan
GREAT JOB!!! You’ve Completed Phase 3! Did you complete the following tasks? You’ll need to before heading into Phase 4 – Take Action
- ✅ Pick your target audiences. Complete “Phase 3.1 – Target Audience” questions.
- ✅ Develop Key Messages for your Campaign. Complete “Phase 3.2 – Key Messages” questions.
- ✅ Determine important parts of your Campaign. Complete the “Phase 3.3 – Communication Platforms & Strategies” questions.
- ✅ Meet with your Advisor to develop processes for setting effective goals.. Complete the “Phase 3.4 – Effective Goal Statement” questions.
- ✅ Finalize your task list. Complete the “Phase 3.5 – Task List” questions.
- Check in with Advisor .
Congrats on Completing Phase 3! We are kicking off Phase 4 with a webinar to meet students from across the globe, share your project, and hear about your fellow Eco-Leaders . You don’t want to miss it! Please RSVP with the google form below and wait for an email in the New Year with instructions for the Webinar!
NEXT STEP: Phase 4 – Take Action
Click Here: Move on to the next step: Phase 4 – Take Action
Looking for Another Page? Head over to the Campaign’s Table of Contents.