Starting a Green Project at your school? Check out these individual grant opportunities to get you started:
- The Pollination Project: Gives $1,000 seed grants to individual change makers, every day of the year, emphaszing projects that expand compassion in the world.
- Do Something: This is an organization designed specifically for youth ages 13-25 to promote change in their community.
- Disney Friends for Change: Disney Friends for Change Grants offer young change-makers an opportunity to receive a $500 grant to help make a lasting, positive change in the world.
- Keep America Beautiful: Keep America Beautiful has partnered with Coca-Cola to offer grants for bottle and can recycling bins for your school.
- Ways to Help: Earn up to $500 for grants on issues related to clean water, land, preservation, recycling, global warming, and many others.
- Sparkplug Foundation: Offers funding for small projects in music, education, and community organizing.