Develop Your Sustainability Plan
You and your group should have your research complete. During this meeting you should put your research and ideas into an outline and be ready to discuss these with your advisor as well as bring any questions to the professional of the organization. A few questions to consider:
- What is your sustainability plan?
- Will it be feasible within the organization?
- How can the professionals of the organization assist you?
- Is there any other information you need in order to create your sustainability plan?
- What resources do you need to carve out your sustainability plan?
Meet with your advisor and the professional of the organization to discuss any main ideas and/or changes. Make sure your sustainability plan can be implemented. Begin making the necessary updates in order to create it.
What Does a Sustainability Plan Include?
- Action plan of what the organization can do to become more sustainable
- Budget of the products
- Cost benefits behind each action item
- Details needed to create a sustainable atmosphere
- Environmental benefits behind each change
You can view and answer these questions by completing the “SOAR Develop Your Sustainability Plan Worksheet” located in the SOAR Resources Google Folder . To make a copy of the worksheet, click “File” and “Make a Copy.”
Next Step: Now lets move to Phase 5
Looking for Another Page? Head over to the Campaign’s Table of Contents.