Present Your Sustainability Plan
Be prepared to present your sustainability plan to the entire SOAR team as well as the partner organizations. Your group will have 10 minutes to present your plan and how to implement it. Be sure your presentation includes:
- The eco-issue
- The eco-solution
- The research as to why this is better for the environment
- The detailed instructions on how to implement the eco-solution
You are free to choose how you would like to showcase your presentation. Remember, you are presenting this to the partner organization.
Elements of a Good Presentation
- Visually stimulating
- Can be easily followed
- Keeps the audience engaged
Where Do You Go from Here?
Way to complete the SOAR program! There are many paths to choose from now. We’re here to help.
Below are some resources that will guide you along your path:
- Sustainable Majors in College
- Sustainable Programs for College Students
- How to Write a Resume
- How to Build your Resume
- Green Jobs Fair
- How to Find an Eco-Conscious Job
- Browngirlgreen Job Board
- Green Building Corps
- HundrED Youth Ambassador Program
- Project Super Bloom– This is a paid and volunteer opportunity to help elect progressives up and down the ballot in 2022.
- Youth Climate Commission- This opportunity for students ages 18 and over allows you to make recommendations, and provide ideas, and advice to the Board of Supervisors on the County’s climate-related goals, plans, actions, policies, and initiatives.
- Years of Living Dangerously- Resources and videos on the human impacts of climate change
Congratulations on finishing the SOAR Leadership Academy! We are so happy to provide these resources to you and we would love to hear how we did. Using the Google Form below, please give us feedback on the program and what we could do to improve for the next cycle. Thank you and congratulations!
Looking for a another page? Click the button below to visit the table of contents!