LAUNCH Sparks Interest
We guide our students to value sustainable habits & help them inspire others to do the same.
Grades of Green is proud to offer a brand new program for the 2021-2022 school year that’s filled with flight-ready project toolkits which allow students from all backgrounds the opportunity to bring about powerful environmental impact in their communities. With toolkits specifically designed for educators of K-5 students and for middle and high school students, the program is perfect to support help young people make a difference in their community.
Start Your LAUNCH Project Today!
- Short, flexible project timelines – use multiple toolkits in a school year
- Provides step-by-step project-based lesson plans
- Choose a toolkit based on eco-topics such as Waste, Water, Energy, Food, Transportation, Plants or Animals
- Includes teacher-ready materials and guide to use in the classroom
- Features toolkits designed to put students in the drivers seat
- Great for teachers and students K-12, new to Grades of Green or looking for a shorter eco-lesson
- Access to Grades of Green Advisors
Student and Educators: Are You Ready to LAUNCH?
Want to learn more about LAUNCH? Have ideas on how to partner? Great!
Contact email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!