Students! Welcome to LAUNCH Eco-Toolkits!
LAUNCH is designed to give YOU the resources to lead an environmental impact project through our ready-made Eco-Toolkits. These toolkits are written for 6th – 12th grade students, however, we welcome all age groups and grade levels to participate.
Have a teacher who’s going to help you? Check out our Educator LAUNCH page.
Pick a toolkit to use and sign up here!
Track the hours you spend on each toolkit to receive a Grades of Green certificate of completion for service hours.
These Eco-Toolkits are specifically designed for students so you can make an everlasting environmental impact. Get started with these 3 easy steps:
- Check out the Eco-Toolkits below to find the perfect project for you.
- Register your group and start using the Eco-Toolkit(s)!
- Submit your results on the wrap-up form provided in your Eco-Toolkit.
Have questions or need help? Please contact our amazing Program Advisors!
See Our List of Student Led Toolkits
- Trash Free Lunch Eco-Toolkit
- Composting at School Eco-Toolkit
- Lunchtime Sorting Eco-Toolkit
- Adopt-A-Spot Eco Toolkit
- Community/Beach Clean Up Eco-Toolkit
- Campus Food Rescue Eco-Toolkit
- Classroom Recycling Eco-Toolkit
- Electronic Waste Drive Eco-Toolkit
- Waste Audit Eco-Toolkit
- Clothing Swap Eco-Toolkit
Plants and Animals
Energy & Transporation