FREE for all students, teachers and parents around the globe!
Grades of Green’s new LAUNCH program provides fun and interactive Eco-Toolkits to effectively broaden the environmental knowledge of K-12 students – regardless of their background.
Are you ready to inspire your students to learn about the environment and develop their leadership skills?
Stipends are available for completing Eco-Toolkits. Complete this short form and head to the bottom of this page for more info.
Are you ready to take environmental action and make a positive impact in your community?
Sign up to access free support from Grades of Green’s expert advisors AND receive certification for your service hours.
How LAUNCH Works
Check out the Eco-Toolkits below to find the perfect project for you!
Eco-Toolkits are specifically designed for either teachers (K-5th Grade) or students (6th-12th Grade) , but we invite you to explore all of the options to make an everlasting environmental impact.
Have questions or need help? Please contact our amazing Program Advisors!
Educators of Kindergarten to 5th Grade
Students Grades 6th to 12th
- Trash Free Lunch Eco-Toolkit
- Composting at School Eco-Toolkit
- No Idle Zone Eco-Toolkit
- Energy Audit Eco-Toolkit
- Lunchtime Sorting Eco-Toolkit
- Adopt-A-Spot Eco Toolkit
- Tree Planting Eco-Toolkit
- Community/Beach Clean Up Eco-Toolkit
- Campus Food Rescue Eco-Toolkit
- Meatless Monday Eco-Toolkit
- Gallon Challenge Eco-Toolkit
Kindergarten to 5th Grade
Grades 6th to 12th
During the 2021-22 school year, educators who complete multiple LAUNCH Eco-Toolkits are eligible to receive a select number of stipends!
- Complete three Eco-Toolkits and receive a $100 stipend
- Complete five or more and receive a $300 stipend
How to Receive Your Stipend:
- Complete this Google form
- Lead students through each toolkit
- Complete the wrap-up form at the end of each toolkit
- Stipends will be paid between June and September 2022