Are you ready to make an impact?
The RISE Climate Solutions Campaign guides students to develop a project to address climate change in their communities. Guided by Grades of Green staff, participating students will learn about the climate crisis, develop a project to make an impact and learn leadership skills that will guide them to success!
The Climate Solutions Campaign is FREE for all participants. Students can win Eco-Grants up to $1,000!
We are currently accepting registration for the 2022-23 school year. Please register here and you will be contacted by a Grades of Green staff member to help you get started. Any questions? Please reach out to program manager Robyn Murphy RobynM@gradesofgreen.org.
Students Get The Opportunity to…
- Take REAL ACTION to combat the climate crisis
- Meet school service hours virtually
- Gain experience that is perfect for college resumes and essays
- Level up their leadership skills through one-on-one mentorship from our expert advisors
Past Student Teams have…
- Pushed cities to pass city-wide plastic bag bans
- Helped lawmakers pass state-wide clean air legislation
- Planted hundreds of trees in their communities
- Started school-wide composting programs
- Held energy reduction competitions
Educators! Lead a RISE Student Campaign Team through the 2022-23 Climate Solutions Campaign and receive up to a $500 Facilitator Stipend*.
*$500 will be awarded to facilitators/teams new to the Facilitator Training program and $250 to those who have previously participated. Subject to review by Grades of Green to determine qualification. Teams are limited to a single educator stipend.