Are you ready to make an impact?
The RISE Climate Solutions Campaign guides students to develop a project to address climate change in their communities. Guided by Grades of Green staff, participating students will learn about the climate crisis, develop a project to make an impact and learn leadership skills that will guide them to success!
The Climate Solutions Campaign is FREE for all participants. Students can win Eco-Grants up to $1,000!
If you would like to register for the 2023-2024 campaign term, please sign up using the button below. If you have any other questions about the RISE Climate Solutions Campaign, please reach out to program manager Robyn Murphy RobynM@gradesofgreen.org.
Students Get The Opportunity to…
- Take REAL ACTION to combat the climate crisis
- Meet school service hours virtually
- Gain experience that is perfect for college resumes and essays
- Level up their leadership skills through one-on-one mentorship from our expert advisors
Past Student Teams have…
- Pushed cities to pass city-wide plastic bag bans
- Helped lawmakers pass state-wide clean air legislation
- Planted hundreds of trees in their communities
- Started school-wide composting programs
- Held energy reduction competitions
Find out what you’ll be doing by checking out the Guidebook!
Educators! Lead a RISE Student Campaign Team through the 2022-23 Climate Solutions Campaign and receive up to a $500 Facilitator Stipend*.
*$500 will be awarded to facilitators/teams new to the Facilitator Training program and $250 to those who have previously participated. Subject to review by Grades of Green to determine qualification. Teams are limited to a single educator stipend.