SOAR Cultivates Leadership
We empower our students to develop leadership skills through one-on-one mentorship & life-changing partnerships.
The SOAR Leadership Academy is Coming Soon!
- Piloting in January 2022
- Empowers 6th to 12th-grade students to become impactful environmental leaders through extensive skill-building and direct mentorship with our Advisors
- Corporate partnerships provide students with the opportunity to see how sustainable businesses change the world through internships and collaboration
Want to join an upcoming Grades of Green program?
Want to learn more about our SOAR Leadership Academy? Have ideas on how to partner? Great!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!
A Note About Our Program Pathway
A Path Forward
Grades of Green has developed an innovative pathway of programming to fully support students of all ages and backgrounds worldwide on their journey to become passionate environmental leaders of the future.
Grades of Green is launching three new programs over the next two years that are free for students, schools and parents which will meet the following objectives:
- Provide accessible, engaging, educational and impactful environmental project-based programs for students in every grade level
- Develop and implement programs to be scalable, sustainable, equitable and measurable
- Build and empower environmental changemakers and leaders to initiate and inspire local communities to make long-lasting impacts
- Bring students around the globe together to work toward transformative solutions