UPLIFT: Transformational School District Partnerships
- Develop customized multi-year plans to guide and support district’s environmental goals
- Provide assessments, reports, and plans to support compliance with SB 1383, California’s state mandated Organics Waste Recycling Bill requiring the sustainable disposal of organic waste
- Increase student and teacher engagement and education at every grade level, multiplying community impact
- Reach and elevate students in environmentally disadvantaged school districts
- Provide teacher workshops and stipends
- Enrich G.A.T.E. programs with sustainable practices
- Design and support plans for implementation of student led gardens
Want to join an upcoming Grades of Green program?
Want to learn more about our UPLIFT School District Partnerships? Have ideas on how to partner? Great!
Contact email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!
A Note About Our Program Pathway
A Path Forward
Grades of Green has developed an innovative pathway of programming to fully support students of all ages and backgrounds worldwide on their journey to become passionate environmental leaders of the future.
Grades of Green is launching three new programs over the next two years that are free for students, schools and parents which will meet the following objectives:
- Provide accessible, engaging, educational and impactful environmental project-based programs for students in every grade level
- Develop and implement programs to be scalable, sustainable, equitable and measurable
- Build and empower environmental changemakers and leaders to initiate and inspire local communities to make long-lasting impacts
- Bring students around the globe together to work toward transformative solutions