Grades of Green is so excited to announce the launch of our brand new Climate Solutions Campaign. We’ve taken our students’ feedback and everything we’ve learned over the years to create our best Campaign program yet!
As always, the Climate Solutions Campaign is FREE for all participants.
Students can win Eco-Grants up to $1,000!
Students: Join Us Today!
- What It Is: Students will work closely with our Advisors throughout our award-winning Campaign program to…
- Become an expert on an environmental issue tied to the climate crisis
- Develop a green solution related to that environmental issue to be implemented in their community
- Learn to gain community support for their solution from the public, businesses and government leaders
- Create meaningful change in their community by implementing their solution
- Timeline: You can start RIGHT NOW and the Campaign extends through May of 2021. So sign up today!
- Pandemic-Ready Projects: Students can complete the Campaign 100% virtually, allowing solo students and teams to take action under stay-at-home orders
Students Get The Opportunity to…
- Take REAL ACTION to combat the climate crisis
- Meet school service hours virtually
- Gain experience that is perfect for college resumes and essays
- Level up their leadership skills through one-on-one mentorship from our expert advisors
Past Student Teams have…
- Pushed cities to pass city-wide plastic bag bans
- Helped lawmakers pass state-wide clean air legislation
- Planted hundreds of trees in their communities
- Started school-wide composting programs
- Held energy reduction competitions
Sound Exciting? Join Us to Help Solve the Climate Crisis!
Team Facilitator Training
Calling all Teachers, Parents and Adult Volunteers
Every student team needs an adult facilitator to partner with our advisors to guide the students to success. To help you better help your students, we’ve also developed a Team Facilitator Training!
This simple online training will take place September 26, 2020, from 10 am – 12 pm PST. We’ll answer all your questions about the Climate Solutions Campaign and will provide you with the tips and resources that will give your team a head start in the running to win our coveted Eco-Grants.
To sweeten the deal, we’re providing a $500 stipend to the first 25 Adult Facilitators who register, finish the training program and guide their team to complete the campaign! The full requirements are listed below.
- Register as an adult to attend of the first two-hour online training – this Saturday – Sept. 26th from 10 am to 12 pm. (If attendance is not possible, viewing a recording may be substituted with an approval from Grades of Green).
- Attend the second two-hour training on January 30th from 10 am to 12 pm
- Register and Lead a student team to complete the Climate Solutions Campaign – Middle and High School Students
- Participate in a 1-hour focus group in May at the conclusion of the Campaign
- Only 1 stipend is available to be earned per team