We hope you’re healthy and staying safe! Below are some fun ways to keep busy at home by advocating for our environment.
In difficult times like these, it’s so important to keep focused on the things that are important to us – our families, our community and our environment. Because, as one of our student Eco-Leaders told us recently…
Opportunities for You to Get Involved Right Now
Fun Ways to Engage with the Environment from Home
- Explore the Captain Planet Foundation’s Resources for Learning at Home
- Calculate your family’s plastic footprint and learn to reduce it with rePurpose
- Calculate your family’s water footprint – including virtual water – and learn how to reduce it with the Water Footprint Calculator
- Everyone’s fashion decisions have an impact on the environment. Find out your impact with thredUP’s Fashion Footprint Calculator.
- Have a group of incredible 5th graders teach you all about microplastics in their documentary, “Microplastic Madness”
- Take a virtual tour of Yellowstone Park
- Have fun with National Geographic Kids’ content
- Get food-focused with FoodCorps’ great resources
- Tune into these great webcams:
Students: Looking for Help Collaborating Remotely?
Trying to figure out how to collaborate with your team?
We put together this useful guide to collaborating with your team virtually. Need help making your pitch videos when you can’t meet with your team?
We also made these step-by-step instructions for producing pitch videos remotely.